Canadians were embroiled in a drug frenzy following the legalization of cannabis across the country in 2018. However, now that the buzz surrounding the legal high has died down, many Canadians are turning their attention to CBD, or cannabidiol, a promising non-psychoactive portion of the hemp plant. CBD oils and tinctures are common ways to ingest this miraculous molecule, but there are a variety of other options as well.
Are you in the UK and looking for CBD capsules? We recommend Mondo CBD.
This is the article for you if you live in Canada and want to buy CBD oil. The list of cannabidiol's advantages is virtually infinite. CBD can help with a variety of issues, including insomnia, anxiety, depression, pain, and much more. In 2021, the top CBD oil and tincture products in Canada are listed below.
- Best CBD Oils
- 1. REALHEAL – CBD Tincure 2500MG
- 2. CBD2Heal Pure CBD Oil Tincture
- 3. Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Tincture (by CBDMagic.ca).
- 4. R+R CBD Tincture (Peppermint)
- 5. Full Spectrum CBD Oil (from Honest Botanicals).
- 6. Full Spectrum CBD Tincture (from Savage CBD).
- 7. Miss Envy Botanicals CBD Tincture
- 8. Okanagan Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
- 9. Okanagan MCT CBD Oil
- 10. CannTrust CBD Drops
- 11. Edison CBD Oil
- 12. Solei Balance Oil
- 13. Tetra Technologies MCT Oil CBD Tincture
- 14. Island Therapeutics CBD Oil
- 15. Island Therapeutics Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- 16. Cannalife Terpene Infused CBD Tincture
- 17. Cannalife Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- 18. Mota CBD Tincture
- 19. BLASTED full spectrum CBD tincture.
Best CBD Oils
- Content of cannabinoids: 1ml = 50mg of CBD
- Cost: $180 per bottle
RealHeal's CBD is derived using a CO2 extraction process from Canadian hemp plants (instead of chemical solvents). This CBD Tincure combines CBD with Canadian hemp seed oil that is certified organic and non-GMO, making it the best single source of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids!
While RealHeal CBD Tincture is intended to alleviate pain and inflammation, customers have discovered other numerous treatment benefits, ranging from helping people with ADHD concentration to helping people with anxiety and depression maintain their mood.
If you are looking for the best, this is definitely where you need to start.
Be sure to check it out.
2. CBD2Heal Pure CBD Oil Tincture
- Content of cannabinoids: 500 to 4,000 mg CBD
- Cost: $49.99 to $229.99 per bottle (30 ml per bottle)
CBD2Heal is without a doubt one of Canada's strongest CBD oil producers, having led the industry with their sister brand CBDMagic since 2015. Their pure CBD oil tincture not only contains no THC, making it ideal for all consumers, but it also comes in high concentrations, with up to 4,000 mg of CBD per 30 ml. As a result, it's an excellent option for patients who need higher cannabidiol doses due to more serious conditions.
Furthermore, the company has given an independent CBD oil test result confirming its high quality and cannabinoid concentration. If you're a frequent CBD user, you can choose to obtain your prescription on a monthly basis, which can save you money. We just had the chance to try the brand's CBD oil tincture for ourselves, and we were fortunate enough to be able to get a discount for our loyal readers.
3. Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Tincture (by CBDMagic.ca).
- Content of cannabinoids: 500-4000 mg CBD.
- $59.99 - $249.99 per bottle
A great all-around product from trusted Canadian CBD retailer CBDMagic is at the top of this list. Low THC levels, high-quality processing, public lab testing (which can be found on the website), various flavors, and varying concentrations are all features of the brand's full-spectrum CBD oil.
What we liked most about this tincture is that it comes in concentrations up to 4000 mg of CBD, making it ideal for people who need high dosages because only a few drops are needed to achieve the desired effect. In addition to a natural flavor, the oil also comes in a peppermint flavor—delicious!
Considering the fair prices, reliable service and great variety, we can recommend this product and supplier to all Canadians, regardless of age, condition or budget.
4. R+R CBD Tincture (Peppermint)
- Content of cannabinoids: 500-2500 mg CBD.
- Cost: $25.99 - $96.99 per bottle (USD)
R+R, the famous American brand, is now available in Canada. Peppermint flavored CBD oil is without a doubt one of the best CBD tinctures available, as it not only tastes much better than most non-flavored cannabidiol oils, but is also of incredibly high quality. R+R knows the popularity of its product, which is why the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee-no questions asked. Plus, have you seen its super fancy packaging?
5. Full Spectrum CBD Oil (from Honest Botanicals).
- Cost: $40 - $210 per bottle (CAD)
- Content of cannabinoids: 250-2500 mg of CBD per bottle.
Honest Botanicals' Full Spectrum CBD tincture was handcrafted in Vancouver BC using the highest quality materials, including wholesome MCT oil. It is completely THC free, making it suitable for many different ailments without affecting your mental abilities.
We suggest purchasing the oil from CBD Oil Canada, which is one of Canada's largest CBD retailers, with hundreds of positive reviews across several rating sites and a reputation for excellent service.
6. Full Spectrum CBD Tincture (from Savage CBD).
- Content of cannabinoids: 2000 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Cost: $160 per bottle (CAD)
This cannabidiol oil from California-based Savage CBD is without a doubt one of the best cannabidiol products on the market. Why? Because it not only uses hemp and MCT oil of the highest quality, but it also comes in three very pleasant flavors: pink grapefruit, lemon-lime, and peach-pear.
In addition, it is available in very high concentrations of 2000 mg per bottle, making it suitable for treating a wide range of conditions. As with Honest Botanical ' s Cannabidiol Oil, we recommend purchasing this CBD tincture from Savage CBD on the popular Canadian platform CBD-Oil-Canada.
7. Miss Envy Botanicals CBD Tincture
- Content of cannabinoids: 200 to 1,000 mg of CBD and 0 to 200 mg of THC.
- Cost: $41 to $91 per bottle (20 ml per bottle).
Miss Envy Botanicals, a Canadian company that produces three varieties of cannabidiol oil: a pure CBD tincture, a 3:1 CBD-THC tincture, and a 1:1 CBD-THC tincture. MCT oil, CBD isolate, and, in some cases, THC distillate are used in all of the oils.
Your cannabidiol tincture can contain a different amount of certain cannabinoids like THC and CBD depending on the product you get. The CBD-only oil, for example, is available in two concentrations: one with 1,000 mg of CBD and the other with 300 mg of CBD.
Also, the mixed tinctures will naturally have different concentrations of THC and CBD. Aside from that, all tinctures are available in a 20 ml size.
8. Okanagan Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
- Content of cannabinoids: 500 to 2,000 mg of CBD.
- Cost: $44.99 to $109.99 per bottle (30 ml per bottle)
Okanagan CBD is a Canadian business that only works with the best CBD available. Each batch of product is lab checked by a Health Canada-approved third party, and the company only purchases from licensed North American organic cannabis farms to ensure that the products are free of heavy metals and solvents.
The tinctures in the Okanagan Broad Spectrum CBD Oil line are made with organic broad spectrum hemp oil and Nutraceutical-grade 99+ percent CBD isolate. This broad spectrum hemp oil tincture is available in concentrations of 500 mg, 1,500 mg, and 2,000 mg of CBD and comes in a 30 ml bottle. This product contains no THC.
9. Okanagan MCT CBD Oil
- Content of cannabinoids: 500 to 2,000 mg of CBD.
- Cost: $44.99 to $109.99 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
Okanagan CBD is a Canadian company that deals with only the highest quality CBD. Each batch of the product is lab tested by a third party that is approved by Health Canada, and it only sources from certified North American organic hemp farms to ensure that the products are free of heavy metals and solvents.
Organic MCT oil is used to make Okanagan MCT CBD Oil tinctures, which are fortified with Nutraceutical-grade 99+ percent CBD isolate. This MCT CBD oil tincture is available in concentrations of 500 mg, 1,000 mg, 1,500 mg, and 2,000 mg of CBD and comes in a 30 ml bottle. This product contains no THC.
10. CannTrust CBD Drops
- Content of cannabinoids: 1,000 to 2,000 mg of CBD and 80 to 120 mg of THC.
- Cost: $90 to $180 per bottle (40 ml per bottle, available by prescription only).
CannTrust is a licensed Canadian producer with more than 40 years of healthcare and pharmaceutical experience, and its CBD oil contains 25 mg of CBD and 2 mg of THC per milliliter.
CannTrust CBD oil is produced with MCT oil derived from pesticide-free hybrid cannabis plants, and all cannabinoids are extracted using CO2. CannTrust CBD tincture is available in two separate concentrations: 1,000 mg CBD and 80 mg THC per 40 ml bottle, and 2,000 mg CBD and 120 mg THC per 40 ml bottle.
11. Edison CBD Oil
- Cannabinoid content: 225 to 262.5 mg CBD and 0 to 25 mg THC.
- Cost: $29.95 per bottle (25 ml per bottle).
Edison uses an ethanol extraction process to extract its CBD, and its cannabidiol oil is made from a sunflower oil base with 9 to 10.5 mg of CBD per ml and 0 to 1 mg of THC per ml. It also contains 0.01 to 0.02 percent beta-caryophyllene, a spicy terpene found in herbs like rosemary, basil, and oregano, as well as spices like black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon.
Edison CBD oil is made in New Brunswick, Canada, and comes in a 25-ml bottle with approximately 250 mg of CBD.
12. Solei Balance Oil
- Content of cannabinoids: 135 to 165 mg of CBD and THC.
- Cost: $20.90 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
Solei, an Aphria-owned cannabis company in Canada, manufactures two cannabidiol-rich oils. Solei Balance Oil , 1: 1 THC-CBD oil that contains 4.5 to 5.5 mg of CBD and THC per ml and is made from indica-dominant flowers.
Solei Balance oil's cannabinoids were extracted with CO2 and blended with MCT oil. To make the oil odorless, the terpenes were also extracted.
This 30 ml bottle contains a 1:1 THC-CBD tincture.
13. Tetra Technologies MCT Oil CBD Tincture
- Content of cannabinoids: 1,000 mg CBD
- Cost: $120 per bottle (30 ml per bottle)
Tetra Technologies' CBD oil is made in Canada. CBD isolate and medium-chain triglyceride oil are combined in the CBD tincture of MCT oil (MCTs). 1000 mg of CBD is contained in each 30 mL bottle. THC is not present in this product.
Many consumers claim this CBD-containing oil tastes lighter than other CBD-containing oils because of its MCT oil foundation. Improved relaxation, improved mood, and a decrease in inflammation are all claimed benefits of this oil. Each bottle has been checked in a lab and is guaranteed to be of high quality.
14. Island Therapeutics CBD Oil
- Content of cannabinoids: 250 to 1,000 mg of CBD.
- Cost: $40 to $115 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
Island Therapeutics manufactures its CBD oil in British Columbia, Canada, from locally grown cannabis. It offers a wide range of cannabinoid oils made from CBD isolate, full-spectrum hemp oil, full-spectrum products, and MCT oil.
Island Therapeutics' CBD oil comes in a 30 ml tincture and is available in three concentrations, 250 mg, 500 mg and 1,000 mg of CBD. It contains no THC. Pain relief, reduced anxiety, and improved sleep have all been recorded by users.
15. Island Therapeutics Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Content of cannabinoids: 250 to 1,000 mg of CBD.
- Cost: $45 to $125 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
Island Therapeutics produces CBD oil from locally cultivated cannabis in British Columbia, Canada. It sells CBD isolate, full spectrum cannabidiol oil, and MCT oil, among other CBD products.
Island Therapeutics Full Spectrum CBD Oil is available in three concentrations: 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1,000 mg of CBD in a 30 mL tincture. THC and other cannabinoids are present since this is a full spectrum hemp oil. Pain relief, reduced anxiety, and improved sleep have all been recorded by users.
16. Cannalife Terpene Infused CBD Tincture
- Cannabinoid content: 1,500 mg CBD
- Cost: $140 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
Cannalife is a Canadian company that offers two different lines of CBD oil tinctures. There is a terpene infused cannabidiol oil tincture and a full spectrum hemp tincture.
The terpene-infused CBD tincture is made with CO2-extracted organic CBD oil, MCT coconut oil, vitamin E, terpenes, and essential oils. Comes in a 30 mL bottle with 1,500 mg of CBD in it.
17. Cannalife Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Content of cannabinoids: 1,000 mg of CBD and 0.3 percent THC.
- Cost: $125 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
Cannalife is a Canadian company that offers two different lines of CBD oil tinctures. There is a terpene-infused CBD oil tincture and a full spectrum CBD tincture.
The Cannalife Full Spectrum CBD tincture contains 1,000 mg of CBD and 0.3 percent THC and is available in a 30 ml bottle. It's made with organic hemp oil that's been CO2-extracted and MCT coconut oil. Cannalife also sells a version of this CBD tincture that contains just 360 mg of CBD.
18. Mota CBD Tincture
- Cost: $80 to $100 per bottle (30 ml per bottle).
- Cannabinoid content: 450 to 1,000 mg of CBD.
Mota manufactures two variations of cannabidiol oil in Canada. However, both tinctures contain CBD mixed into 30 ml of grapeseed oil. But one oil tincture contains 450 mg of CBD, while the other contains 1,000 mg of CBD.
19. BLASTED full spectrum CBD tincture.
- Cannabinoid content: 1,000 mg CBD
- Cost: $100 per bottle (20 ml per bottle).
The full spectrum CBD tincture from Fading Cannabis Co is a natural combination of full spectrum CBD and organic MCT oil. If you're looking for a way to relieve pain, stress, anxiety, and insomnia, this full-spectrum CBD oil tincture is a great option.
This cannabinoid oil is available in a 20 ml bottle of 1,000 mg of CBD.