What do you know about commercial property advisors? The Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation has a resource that will answer your questions. Here are 10 key facts from the review so far.
The “commercial property advisor reviews” is a company that provides commercial real estate services to investors. In this article, we will be reviewing 10 must know facts about the company.
Finally, you’ll find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Commercial Property Advisors and commercial real estate investment in general at the bottom of the page.
Most importantly, you’ll learn the precise strategy that many others have used to grow their own internet marketing company to over $40,000 in primarily passive revenue every month.
This approach convinced them to give up commercial real estate investment for good since it employs some of the same talents in a much more effective and lucrative manner that will have a significant influence on your long-term financial prospects!
What Is Real Estate’s Future?
It goes without saying that the epidemic wreaked devastation and had an outsized influence on the globe. It includes real estate, particularly commercial assets.
Despite the risks, the United States ranks first among nations with the strongest real estate investment returns, despite the fact that the long-term financial outlook remains unclear.
Commercial real estate investment seems to be another realistic alternative to examine for the time being, regardless of the long-term financial prospects of real estate. But, in terms of real estate investment, which one should you consider: real estate broker, commercial investor, or commercial real estate consultant?
Let’s take a look at this Commercial Property Advisors review to learn more about real estate choices for making more money. We’ll also hear about one of its leaders, Peter Harris, co-author of Donald Trump’s “Three Master Secrets of Real Estate Success.” We’ll witness how Peter Harris’ life was completely transformed by an one major event.
Review by Commercial Property Advisors (CPA):
- Even before you register, you may access free materials. You get a sneak peek at the curriculum before you enroll so you can figure out whether real estate is right for you.
- His podcasts, all of his YouTube videos, and even his book “Commercial Real Estate for Beginners” are all available for free.
- Indeed, you are quite generous! You can see he really wants to impart his knowledge in order for you to have a secure financial future.
- Incomplete information concerning the apprenticeship program—this has been identified as a red flag in a number of studies.
- Before enrolling, people want to learn more about the program’s breadth and substance, as well as success stories from individuals who have previously enrolled.
- One can’t help but worry what he’s keeping hidden.
Is it possible to make more money online by investing in commercial real estate or coaching commercial real estate?
Yes, you certainly can!
Numerous individuals are unsure about the many aspects of commercial real estate investment, particularly how it will affect their long-term financial destiny.
Don’t get the wrong impression…
It’s not impossible to make money in commercial real estate investment to guarantee your long-term financial future, but if you’re going to put in the time and effort to learn the ropes (which, believe us, isn’t simple), you may as well make some REAL money.
The approach that has helped numerous internet companies grow to over $40,000 per month is so straightforward that producing money becomes second nature. And, most significantly, it will secure your financial future in the long run.
Let’s start by learning basic terminology in order to properly comprehend the realm of commercial real estate investment.
Commercial Real Estate for Dummies:
What Does It Mean To Be A Commercial Property Advisor?
Commercial property advisers, also known as commercial real estate consultants, assist clients in locating the greatest available property that meets their needs. This is covered in further detail later down.
What is the role of a commercial real estate consultant?
Commercial real estate consultants assist investors in making educated choices about what to do with their commercial properties, such as advising clients on whether it is more financially advantageous to sell commercial real estate or add new commercial properties to their portfolios.
What Is The Role Of A Commercial Realtor?
A commercial realtor is a member of the National Association of Realtors who is a licensed real estate agent (NAR).
Although “real estate agent” and “real estate realtor” are commonly used interchangeably, the term “real estate realtor” refers to a variety of different real estate professions.
- Brokers in commercial real estate
- Managers of rental properties
What Is A Good Commercial Property Yield?
Yield is the estimated income return on a commercial real estate investment.
It’s commonly calculated as a yearly percentage rate against the cost of a commercial real estate investment, the market value, and/or the annual revenue.
Commercial property yields are proportional to the risk they entail. The deciding risk and the likely yield are directly proportionate, according to the general rule.
As a result, the yield on commercial properties is greater, at 7%, than the yield on residential homes, which is 4-5 percent.
What Are Some Ways To Tell If A Commercial Property Is A Good Investment?
Here are some factors to consider to guarantee that your commercial real estate investment is successful.
- Strong investment capital yield potential—As previously said, commercial assets offer better returns than residential ones. The income potential is tremendous, with annual returns ranging from 6 to 12 percent.
- Long-term lease durations, which typically range from 3 to 10 years, provide a consistent stream of revenue, including rental rate hikes.
- The annual earning potential of commercial real estate or commercial assets is determined by the capitalization rate, often known as the cap rate. This is calculated by dividing the net operational income by the property’s selling price. The cap rate that is acceptable is about 7.23 percent.
What Is The Best Commercial Real Estate Website?
Here are a few websites where you may get the most up-to-date commercial real estate listings. There are many more places to visit on the internet.
- Off-Market Properties is a listing of all commercial, multi-family, and land properties in the United States that are not currently on the market.
- Craigslist is one of the most comprehensive listings for major locations throughout the globe.
- The Commercial Brokers Association has a directory of properties throughout the Pacific Northwest.
We can now go on to the Commercial Property Advisors review now that we’ve learnt why we should invest in commercial real estate.
What are Commercial Property Advisors and what do they do?
The Protege Program is a formalized version of the Protege Program
Commercial Property Advisors claims to be the number one commercial real estate coaching organization in the United States, with real-world commercial investment teaching.
Peter Harris, a recognized specialist in commercial real estate investment, is in charge of the company’s apprentice program.
The curriculum walks you through a step-by-step approach for achieving your financial objectives by learning how to invest in commercial real estate or commercial buildings.
Peter Harris is the one who is conducting the coaching. Although it seems promising, there have been many questions raised regarding its validity due to the scant information provided up front.
You will have to wait for a call after filling out a form indicating your interest in joining the program, and only then will you get further information such as the program fee. That is, without a doubt, a red flag.
Let’s get to know Peter Harris, the guy behind Commercial Property Advisors, before we get into the details of the program.
The No-Cost Resources
Before enrolling in the program, you should take use of the following free resources:
- Commercial Real Estate for Beginners- Peter Harris is a co-author of the book “Commercial Real Estate for Beginners,” which explains the basics of commercial real estate investing. This book is said to be a best-seller on Amazon.
- Peter Harris, a CPA, is the co-author of “Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies.” In this episode, he discusses this book on commercial real estate investment, which is targeted towards investors interested in commercial real estate.
- YouTube videos- Peter Harris developed YouTube videos for people who want to learn about investing fundamentals in this manner rather than reading the book “Commercial Real Estate Investing for Beginners.”
- Free course on Udemy – Peter Harris’ training course is available for free on Udemy. For a limited time, you may download the free version or pay $13.99 for the full version.
Who is Peter Harris, and where did he come from?
Peter Harris is a best-selling book, co-author, speaker, coach, and specialist in commercial real estate investment, with a wealth of expertise to back it up.
- In the United States, Peter Harris owns around $20 million in assets in over 1,000 residential flats.
- For almost two decades, Peter Harris has mentored hundreds of commercial real estate investors.
- Peter Harris designed training materials and educated the workforce of well-known companies like Robert Kiyosaki’s.
- With Donald Trump, Peter Harris co-authored the program “Three Master Secrets of Real Estate Success.”
- Peter Harris is a co-author of the #1 best-selling book “Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies.”
- Peter Harris is the author of the Amazon Kindle best-seller “Commercial Real Estate for Beginners.”
Living In The Rut: The Peter Harris Story
Peter Harris worked in the engineering field. He quit and put his financial future ahead of his present.
His choice proved to be correct, particularly when he understood that the only way to achieve financial independence was to give up his engineering profession.
The Catalyst That Started It All: The Peter Harris Story
When it all began, Peter Harris was working at an engineering business and investing in residential homes the usual manner.
That got him thinking. He was ready to ascend up the corporate ladder to replace his boss without his employer even knowing about it.
Working as an employee in a company does not provide any sense of security. He needed to break out from his rut.
The Early Years of Peter Harris’ Mentorship
This prompted him to seek out a mentor as he planned to quit that firm and pursue a career as a businessman and investor. He knew he needed assistance in navigating the road to financial independence.
Peter Harris’ initial mentor was Rober Kiyosaki. The former was not well-known at the time, but he assisted Peter Harris in developing the foundations of a wealthy mentality.
The First Commercial Deal in Peter Harris’s Life
Peter Harris opted to sell his two rentals to start his first commercial real estate venture because he didn’t want to wind up like his boss.
He looked at roughly 70 different sites before settling on a 45-unit apartment complex near a large university. It was ideal for his objectives!
He faced several challenges, but he conquered them all with flying colors!
Finally Out Of The Rat Race: The Peter Harris Story
The monthly rents provided Peter Harris with positive cash flow, which surpassed his costs. It’s great that he made the decision to invest in commercial real estate.
Peter Harris sold the remainder of his home properties and purchased his second business property to maintain his pace.
This resulted in his resigning from his work due to a considerable rise in his cash flow beyond his initial aims.
Peter Harris has escaped the rat race for good! And, most importantly, he was able to spend more time with his family.
Commercial Real Estate Coaching: The Peter Harris Story
After leaving his employment, a coworker approached Peter Harris for assistance in purchasing his first business property.
He recognized that if he closed just one major transaction, he could make more money each month than he could in his full-time work.
Peter Harris finally guided him through the purchase of his first business property.
His coworker finally quit the firm and established his own engineering firm. Another success story with “only one major transaction”!
Peter Harris was inspired to teach people how to invest in commercial real estate by a coworker.
He eventually became an instructor for commercial real estate investors all throughout the United States.
Heavyweights: Donald Trump And Others With Peter Harris
Donald Trump was taken with Peter Harris. He was invited to collaborate with Donald Trump on the show “Three Master Secrets of Real Estate Success.” That he received an invitation from Donald Trump says a lot!
Peter Harris was having a great time!
Wiley Publishing approached him when he worked with Donald Trump, and he ultimately became a co-author of the book “Commercial Real Estate Investing For Dummies.”
This book on commercial real estate investment went on to become the all-time best-seller in the field.
That’s how Peter Harris came into contact with the Commercial Property Advisors.
As Director of Education, he joined the organization.
He and his associates have been doing what they do best since then: investing in commercial real estate.
What Does it Cost to Hire Commercial Property Advisors?
The program’s prices are not mentioned on the website or on any of their social media pages, leading to the assumption that it costs between $5k and $15k.
After you get a call from them, they will explain all of the program specifics, including the fee.
Also, if you opt to join the program, there is a condition that states that a portion of your income would be split with Peter Harris himself. Hmmm….
To Join Or Not To Join Commercial Property Advisors?
Commercial Property Advisors did an excellent job of enlisting Peter Harris’ support. Peter Harris’ experience in commercial real estate investment, as well as his extensive history, which includes working as a co-author with Donald Trump, had a halo effect on the company as a whole.
There’s little doubt that if you join, you’ll get excellent instruction and apprenticeship from Peter Harris.
The most crucial questions are:
- Do you currently have $5k to $15k to spend in this training?
- Do you have a strong desire to work in the real estate industry?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, then go for it! If not, then…
Real estate might be intimidating, but consider the possibility of getting just one huge transaction! Just one huge transaction, like Peter Harris, may completely transform your life.
What Is Our Top Online Money-Making Recommendation For 2021?
Scalability is one area where these Commercial Property Advisors fall short.
Because owning numerous distinct investment properties is required to generate a significant amount of money in real estate.
And who has that amount of money to begin with?
But this isn’t a problem with Digital Real Estate…
With Digital Real Estate, you’ll get service requests from many sites at all hours of the day from individuals eager to spend a lot of money for what you have to provide.
I once saw a YouTube video where the presenter said that it’s not about generating a lot of money from one website, but rather a small amount of money from a number of other websites.
Consider it this way….
What if you could generate streams of investment income by managing ten rental properties with monthly rents ranging from $750-1,000?
That’s $7,500-10,000 in passive income every month!
What Would Happen If You Put Your Money Into 100 Rental Units?
However, instead of spending millions of dollars on mansions or apartment complexes, you spend a few hundred dollars on websites.
After that, you rank such websites in search engines for particular home-based services that people are looking for.
Then you sell your lead generating system to local company owners who are eager for new clients and are prepared to pay you for their data.
You’ve just built a Digital Real Estate Investment Empire that may generate you 4-5 figures in PASSIVE INCOME every month without spending a dollar on advertising.
You have to compete with dozens, if not millions, of people offering the SAME goods to the SAME clients in traditional digital real estate.
Once you’ve finished the training program, you’ll have access to a Facebook group that, in our view, is much superior than the Commercial Property Advisors group. This is a considerably more active group.
Unlike Commercial Property Advisors, where you could make $250 per property, you might make 5-10X that in this business.
The competition is essentially non-existent with Local Lead Generation, and your profit margins are 85-90 percent.
I could go on and on, but I’m sure you have a lot of questions about how to start creating Digital Real Estate assets and establishing YOUR digital empire!
- peter harris net worth
- what is commercial real estate