Are you looking for more leads and customers? Do you want to increase your conversion rates? ConvertKit is a web-based email marketing tool that allows users to send out emails with products, events, or services attached. They offer a 14-day free trial when signing up (you get $10 worth of credits).
The “convertkit pros and cons” is a question that many people are asking. This article will answer the questions of whether or not ConvertKit is a scam.
The ratio of the number of email addresses (i.e., subscribers) who get your email vs the number of people you merely sent it to is known as the deliverability rate.
A bounce occurs when a contact does not arrive at an address. If the recipient’s inbox is full, a soft bounce will occur; if an error occurs, a harsh bounce will occur. Most web developers’ number one worry may be improving email deliverability.
The deliverability of your email messages is influenced by a number of factors. These are some of the elements:
- The level of interaction your subscribers have with your communications.
- Sending an email from a fake address can give you a negative reputation with ISPs and may hinder your deliverability.
You must do the following in order to improve the deliverability of your emails:
- Remove inactive emails from your email lists on a regular basis.
- Do not purchase email lists since the majority of the addresses are unverified.
- To avoid your email messages ending up in the spam bin, keep your layout simple. To protect your messages from going to spam or the offers/promotions page, ConvertKit recommends using no design or minimal designs.
- Interact with your followers by using interesting headlines.
- Use double opt-in for your subscribers.
There is no set deliverability rate for any email marketing software tool since deliverability is dependent on a variety of circumstances, including the content you send to your subscribers.
3. Exceptional client service
ConvertKit provides customer assistance through live chat and email. They also give video tutorials as well as proof to back up their claims.
The email application’s help documentation walks you through the bulk of the procedures you may want to take. It’s a collection of user-generated questions and answers.
In many circumstances, you won’t need the paperwork from the customer service employees. However, if there is anything that you are unsure about, you may always utilize the live chat feature.
The “activecampaign review” is a tool that allows users to make money from their email list. There are a lot of things to consider before joining this service.
- convertkit features
- convertkit cons
- convertkit free plan review
- convertkit vs mailchimp
- convertkit capterra