With the recent launch of their online store, Paparazzi Jewelry is opening up a new world for women looking to earn money with jewelry. The company will offer high quality rings and necklaces that can be individually customized according to customers’ specifications. This simple idea has already taken off among its other members who have seen success in earning over $50k from this one product alone!
The “why i quit paparazzi” is a review of Paparazzi Jewelry, an MLM company that has been around since 2002. The review includes 5 tips to help you decide if this company is the right one for you.
Hundreds of business models and thousands of programs have been researched, reviewed, and vetted by our review staff over the course of months.
While there is no such thing as a “perfect company,” the study is clear:
For individuals just getting started in the internet world, digital real estate is the best option.
Digital Real Estate is for you whether you’ve never earned a dime online or if you’ve been in this sector for a long but never truly “made it.”
1) It’s Versatile: only have an hour a day? You’ve got this. Are you ready to put everything else on hold and plunge in full-time? You’ve got this. Yes, the more time you invest, the more quickly you will see benefits. However, even if you just have a few minutes each day, you may make a difference in a Digital Real Estate firm.
You don’t have to continually labor to get additional money since this approach is so flexible. It’s termed PASSIVE INCOME because the money doesn’t stop flowing after you quit working.
Imagine taking three months off to travel throughout Europe, write a novel in a cottage in the woods, trek the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only achievable if you have a source of income that isn’t dependent on your availability.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”. Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely. With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Low to No Startup Costs: It is feasible to enter the Digital Real Estate market with no money down. Because you can persuade a customer to pay you BEFORE you spend a dime of your own money…even before you perform any work…if you apply the tactics provided in this program.
You can get your first Digital Rental Property up and running and making money for less than $100 even if you don’t get paid in advance.
4) No Inventory: Okay, so unlike the good old days, most MLMs don’t need you to purchase the items and stock your garage with them, but you’re still in a physical products company.
Physical items, on the other hand, will always have physical restrictions. Even if you aren’t in charge of inventory, you must cope with supply chain shortages that create significant delays.
Imagine acquiring your first client, only to lose them after one transaction because their item took six weeks to arrive.
You never have to worry about that danger with Digital Real Estate, which is entirely online.
5) Simple To Replicate: Here’s the best part: after you’ve got your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can practically DOUBLE your revenue with a few clicks, a few keystrokes, and a single phone call (which you don’t really require).
Keep in mind that each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 in semi-passive revenue each month (over 95 percent profit). It becomes easy every time you decide to start another one and enhance your earnings.
You have more knowledge, experience, outcomes, and momentum because you have more knowledge, experience, results, and momentum.
You’d have to double your clients OR double the average purchase size of your current customers if you wanted to double your MLM revenue. And you can bet it’s a lot more difficult than a few mouse clicks and a few minutes of your time.
6) Earn Money By Assisting Real People: This is the part that makes it all worthwhile. Your “upline” in an MLM may try to persuade you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but you know that’s not the case.
You’re either selling a dream or a low-quality, expensive product with a nice label most of the time.
And it makes it difficult to get a good night’s sleep.
However, with Digital Real Estate, you’re truly assisting individuals by resolving their most pressing issue:
Small, local companies need more consumers, and by using Digital Real Estate, you can provide them with a flood of happy, paying customers.
You earn money by assisting others in earning money.
It’s also not a giant, impersonal company… a small company owner who is utilizing the funds to feed their family, create a college fund for their children, or care for a sick parent.
You’ll sleep like a baby with a huge grin on your face once you discover how Digital Genuine Estate has a real influence on real people’s lives.
Now it’s up to you to make a decision.
You might keep searching, seeking for options like Paparazzi Jewelry that could bring you money in the future.
You may go on studying indefinitely without making a conclusion.
OR you might dig within, examine what you truly want, and enroll in a program that will help you achieve your goals. At the same time, you’ll be joining a community of over 2,000 successful students who are using Digital Real Estate to live life on their own terms.
A steady, dependable, semi-passive source of income that does not rely on you or your time to generate earnings.
All while actually assisting real individuals who are appreciative for the assistance and willing to pay for it.
Click here to read more about Digital Real Estate if this seems more like what you want out of life (or if you simply want some great side cash).
The “paparazzi jewelry scandal” is a company that has been in the news quite a bit. The company was recently fined $1 million dollars for violating MLM laws. They have also been accused of running a pyramid scheme.
- paparazzi jewelry lawsuit
- why is paparazzi jewelry so cheap
- paparazzi pyramid scheme reddit
- paparazzi consultants going out of business
- is paparazzi jewelry made in sweatshops