Screaming Frog is one of the most popular SEO web crawlers out there. Today we’re going to reveal 10 hidden facts about this tool that you might not know!
The “screaming frog not crawling all urls” is a SEO Spider that is used to find hidden keywords and website information. The 10 Hidden Facts Revealed!
Finally, I’ll respond to some of the most frequently asked questions about Screaming Frog SEO Spider and website crawling software in general.
Most importantly, you’ll see the precise step-by-step approach that many others have used to develop their own successful internet company to over $40,000 in passive revenue each month.
Because it leverages some of the same talents as SEO, but in a far more effective and lucrative manner, this technique made them swear off SEO for good!
Spider Tool for SEO
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider extracts data and audits typical problems to help you enhance your on-site SEO. You may download and Free Crawl of 500 URLs, or buy a license to have access to more sophisticated capabilities.
What Can You Do With The Spider Tool for SEO?
SEO Spider is a versatile and robust site crawler that can swiftly scan small and big websites and evaluate the findings in real time. It gives important onsite data to assist SEOs in making well-informed judgments.
Look for broken links.
Crawl a website in real time to find broken links (404s) and server issues. Bulk exports the problems and URLs, allowing you to either repair them or submit them to a developer.
Redirects, both temporary and permanent, should be found. Identify redirect loops and chains. Create a list that will be audited during site migrations.
Analyze Page Titles & Meta Data
During a crawl, you may look for duplication or pages that are too lengthy, too short, missing, not present, or repeated across your site by looking at page names and meta descriptions.
Identify Duplicate Content
To discover exact duplicate URLs, use the md5 algorithmic scan. You may also look for partly replicated features like page names and descriptions, as well as pages with little content.
Using XPath to Extract Data
CSS Path, XPath, and regex may be used to gather any data found in the HTML of a website. Social meta tags, supplementary titles, and pricing are examples of this.
Review Robots & Directives
URLs prohibited by robots.txt, meta robotics, or X-Robots -Tag directives like ‘noindex’ or ‘nofollow’ and canonicals, as well as rel=”next” and rel=”prev” may be seen.
Produce XML Sitemaps
With sophisticated settings URLs, such as latest changed, priority, and change frequency, you may rapidly generate XML Sitemaps and Image XML Sitemaps.
Integrate With GA, GSC & PSI
You may use the Google Analytics, Search Console, and PageSpeed Insights APIs to get additional information. To get all URLs crawled in a crawl’s performance and user data.
Visualize the structure of your website.
Internal linking and URL structure may be evaluated via interactive crawls, directory force-directed diagrams, and tree graph site visualizations.
Audits should be scheduled in advance.
Crawls may be scheduled to occur at particular intervals, and crawl data can be exported to any place, including Google Sheets. You may also use the command line to automate the whole procedure.
Compare Crawls & Staging
You can keep track of how SEO possibilities and challenges are progressing, as well as what has changed between crawls. You may compare staging and production environments using Advanced URL Mapping.
The Spider Tool for SEO Crawls & Reports
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is an auditing tool developed by actual SEO specialists and used by thousands of people across the globe.
Here’s a short rundown of some of the information gathered during a crawl:
- Errors – Client errors such as broken links & server errors (No responses, 4XX client & 5XX server errors).
- View and audit URLs that have been prohibited by robots.txt.
- Blocked Resource — In rendering mode, see and audit the blocked resources.
- External Links — See a list of all external links, together with their status codes and source pages.
- Security — Look for unsafe sites, forms, and security headers that are missing.
- Non-ASCII characters in URLs are a problem.
- Duplicate pages – Find precise duplicates and close copies of pages using powerful algorithmic tests.
- Missing, duplicated, lengthy, or redundant title components in page titles.
- Missing, duplicate, lengthy, short, or many descriptions in the meta description.
- Meta Keywords – These are keywords that are typically utilized by regional or reference search engines rather than Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- The size of URLs and images is referred to as file size.
- Time it takes for pages to reply to your requests – Find out how long it takes for pages to answer to your requests.
- Latest-Modified Header — Displays the last modified date of an HTTP header.
- Crawl Depth — Determines the depth of a URL in a website’s structure.
- Analyze the quantity of words each page using a word count.
- H1 – Headings that are missing, duplicated, lengthy, or many.
- H2 – Headings that are missing, duplicated, lengthy, or many.
- Index, noindex, follow, nofollow, noarchive, nosnippet, and other meta robots
- Meta Refresh — Contains the destination page as well as a time delay.
- Link components and canonical HTTP headers are examples of canonicals.
- HTML-Robots Tag — Use the HTTP Header to see directives.
- View rel=”next” and rel=”prev” properties for pagination.
- Followers and Unfollowers View the nofollow link properties in the meta nofollow and nofollow meta nofollow meta nofollow meta nofollow meta nofollow meta
- Redirect chains and loops — Look for redirect chains and loops.
- Attributes – Check for broken confirmation links, erroneous language codes, non-canonical hreflang, and other issues.
- View all pages that connect to a URL using inlinks. Look at the anchor text and determine if the link should be followed or not.
- Outlinks – View all sites and resources that a URL links to.
- All links include anchor text. For photos with links, the alt text is used.
- AJAX — Choose to use Google’s now-defunct AJAX Crawling Scheme.
- Pictures — All URLs with an image link, as well as all images on a page. Images larger than 100 kilobytes, missing alt text, and alt text longer than 100 characters
- Crawl like Googlebot or Bingbot using User Agent Switcher! Mobile user agents and your own bespoke UUA are also options.
- Any header value may be given in a request using custom HTTP headers.
- Custom Source Code Search – Look for whatever information you need in the source code of a website! Whether it’s Google Analytics code or particular content, it doesn’t matter.
- Custom Extraction – Using XPath or CSS Path selectors, scrape any data from a URL.
- Google Analytics Integration — During a crawl, connect to the Google Analytics API to get conversion and user statistics.
- Connect to the Google Search Analytics API to gather impression, click, and average position statistics against URLs using the Google Search Console integration.
- Connect to the PSI API to access Lighthouse metrics, performance options, and data from the Chrome User Experience Report (CrUX).
- External link metrics — Incorporate external link data from the Majestic and Ahrefs APIs into a crawl to do content audits, profile linkages, and other activities.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Create an XML sitemap or an image sitemap with the SEO spider.
- Custom Robots.txt — Using the New Custom Robots.txt, you may download, edit, and test a site’s Robots.txt.
- View, analyze, and download the produced pages crawled with rendered screenshots.
- View HTML & Store HTML – This is essential for analyzing the entire DOM.
- AMP Crawling & Validation – Crawl AMP URLs to validate them using the official AMP Validator.
- XML Sitemap Analysis – Crawl missing pages, orphan pages, or as part of a crawl with an XML Sitemap.
- Visualizations — Using crawl and directory tree force-directed diagrams and tree graphs, examine the internal linking and URL structure.
- Structured Data & Validation – Get structured data and validate it against Schema.org specifications.
- Spelling & Grammar – You can spell and check your website in more than 25 different languages.
- Crawl Comparative – Compare problems and monitor technical SEO progress using crawl data. You may compare staging and production sites by comparing site structure and identifying changes in essential parts, analytics, and URL mapping.
The Tool’s Description
The SEO Spider is a powerful and quick SEO site auditing tool. It has the ability to crawl both tiny and huge websites. Checking each page manually is time-consuming, and you risk missing a meta refresh, redirect, or duplicate page problem.
You may see, filter, and analyze the crawl data as it is obtained using the program’s interface. It also maintains the data up to current at all times.
SEO Spider allows you to export essential onsite SEO components to a spreadsheet, such as a URL, meta description, page title, headers, and so on. This spreadsheet may be used to provide SEO advice.
Free Crawl of 500 URLs
For PS149 each year, you may get a license. The 500 URL restriction is removed, crawls are saved, and additional functionality and configuration choices are available with this license.
- It’s simple to set up and utilize.
- A consistent production of thorough lists including problems, issues, and optimization recommendations –
- Users with more expertise may utilize segmented reports to focus on particular concerns.
- Sitemap.xml is a top-notch solution for large-scale site installation concerns.
- The user interface is archaic, and it takes some effort to figure out where various views or data may be found.
- Regular updates are required.
- The utility has a minimal amount of documentation. You’ll need to look at the Knowledgebase.
What Is Our Top Online Money-Making Recommendation For 2021?
Our review team has discovered a game-changing program in the real estate market!
It’s all digital, even if it’s not real estate in the classic sense.
Yes, it’s all about digital real estate.
The scalability of Screaming Frog is where it falls short.
You can’t expect to be able to conduct SEO 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Bootstrapping requires much too many resources (including money) for the average individual, not to mention that certain customers may be a genuine pain!
But what if you could generate even more money from small local websites without spending all of your time managing various campaigns?
You may earn from LOCAL visitors to your website every day with our digital real estate service!
Does it seem too wonderful to be true? It certainly does! But it isn’t…in fact, many company owners wish they have this ability!
All you have to do is create and rank a LOCAL website, then pass the job listings to a local company owner, or even email them!
This works for any service-based company, such as tree service, plumbing, towing, and so on.
How and how much do you get paid?
Just said, when you have sent the tasks to a company owner and he has profited from them, you simply ask to make the arrangement mutually beneficial.
10-20% is a reasonable sum to charge per lead, depending on the business… Let’s take the tree service sector as an example, and assume the worst-case situation.
Assume you develop and rank the site, but only 10 jobs come in every month. The typical tree service task costs between $500 and $2000!
That implies you have a monthly asset worth at least $500!
See why it’s now referred to as “digital real estate”? That is a payment for rent. It’s because it’s YOUR PROPERTY.
The best part is how simple it is to scale. Because you control the website, you don’t have to worry about annoying customers.
Returning to SEO, why land a little $500 SEO customer that treats you like an employee when you can utilize your own asset?
This strategy enables you to get MASSIVE FLAT RATE DEALS. This is really passive income!
Making money online is taken to a whole new level with this training program. With the occasional voice over while he is sharing his screen, the program’s proprietor leads you through how to develop and rank a site hand in hand.
You’ll discover the value of keywords, the name of your website, how to send call alerts through email, backlinking, and more.
Once you’ve finished the training program, you’ll have access to a Facebook group that, in my view, is much superior than the other SEO groups. This is a considerably more active group.
Unlike SEO, where you could receive $250 per month, you might get 10-20 times that.
A company will constantly want additional leads and a new position. It doesn’t matter if the task isn’t related to their website’s name; they view it for what it is…expanding digital real estate.
In contrast to SEO, more individuals have been able to leave their 9-5 jobs.
Now, I’m sure you have a lot of questions…
So, have a look at this to discover more.
The “Screaming Frog SEO Spider Review: 10 Hidden Facts Revealed!” is a review of the Screaming Frog SEO Spider. The article reveals 10 hidden facts about the tool. Reference: does screaming frog have an api.
- screaming frog compare mode
- screaming frog crawl analysis
- screaming frog custom search
- screaming frog regex
- how to use screaming frog