Uforia Science is a new MLM scheme that promises to be the next big thing in health and wellness. However, many people are concerned about the risks associated with Uforia Science and whether or not it’s a scam. This blog aims to answer these questions for you by delving into how this company operates as well as their business experience so far.
The “Uforia Science MLM Review” is a company that has been around for a few years. It is not clear if it is legit or a scam.
There are 10 affiliate levels in the Üforia Science remuneration program.
The following is a list of them, along with their relevant qualifications:
1. Sign up as a Uforia Science Affiliate if you’re a beginner.
2. Builder – manufactures 100 RV every month while recruiting and maintaining at least one active Uforia Science affiliate.
3. Producer – keep at least two active Uforia Science affiliates and maintain a monthly RV of 100.
4. Mover – recruit and retain at least three active Uforia Science affiliates, as well as produce and maintain 200 RV every month (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Builder or higher).
5. Shaker – each month, generate 300 RV, personally recruit at least three active affiliates (each of the three recruiting legs must be a Producer or above), and generate 1000 GV.
6. Leader – create and maintain 5000 GV each month, keep 300 RV per month, and personally recruit at least three active affiliates (at least one Mover or above in each of the three recruiting legs).
7. Innovator – maintain 300 RV per month, three individually recruited active affiliates (each of the three recruiting legs must be a Leader or above), and 12,500 GV each month.
8. Generator – each month, generate 37,500 GV, recruit and keep at least four active affiliates (each of the three recruiting legs must have a Leader or above), and maintain 300 RV.
9. Rainmaker – create and maintain 50,000 GV each month, recruit and keep at least six active affiliates (at least one Creator or above in each of the three recruiting legs), and maintain 300 RV per month.
10. An affiliate is considered “active” by Uforia Science if they create 100 PV or more each month.
PV stands for Personal Volume and refers to the amount of money spent by Üforia Science customers and affiliates.
RV stands for “Retail Volume” and is made up of the following components:
PV produced by an affiliate’s own purchases is number one.
2. PV from direct recruited Üforia Science Beginner rated affiliates and PV from retail customers of a Uforia Science affiliate.
GV stands for “Group Volume” in Üforia Science, and it is made up of a Uforia Science affiliate’s own PV as well as that of their downline spanning three uni-level team levels.
üforia Science is a company that offers an app for users to learn about MLM opportunities. The company has been accused of being a scam or legit. Some people have said the company is a scam while others claim it’s legit. Reference: üforia science app.
- uforia science address
- uforia dna
- üforia science stock
- euphoria dna test
- üforia science login