A scam or not, Uforia Science MLM is coming out of stealth mode with a bang. They have been in the industry for years and have been consistently building up their network. The company has promised to disrupt what some would call outdated industries like cosmetics that earn more than $20 billion but still don’t match the quality standards set by Uforia’s AI-driven products.
The “uforia science reddit” is a discussion forum that has been created by the company Uforia Science. The discussion forum has been created to help people decide whether or not to join the company’s MLM program.
There are 10 affiliate levels in the Üforia Science remuneration program.
The following is a list of them, along with their specific qualifying criteria:
1. Sign up as a Uforia Science Affiliate if you’re a beginner.
2. Builder – builds 100 RVs every month while recruiting and maintaining at least one active Uforia Science affiliate.
3. Producer – keep at least two active Uforia Science affiliates and maintain a monthly RV of 100.
4. Mover – recruit and retain at least three active Uforia Science affiliates, as well as produce and maintain 200 RV every month (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Builder or higher).
5. Shaker – each month, generate 300 RV, personally recruit at least three active affiliates (each of the three recruiting legs must be a Producer or above), and generate 1000 GV.
6. Leader – create and maintain 5000 GV each month, keep 300 RV per month, and personally recruit at least three active affiliates (at least one Mover or above in each of the three recruiting legs).
7. Innovator – maintain 300 RV per month, three individually recruited active affiliates (each of the three recruiting legs must be a Leader or above), and 12,500 GV each month.
8. Generator – each month, generate 37,500 GV, recruit and keep at least four active affiliates (each of the three recruiting legs must have a Leader or above), and maintain 300 RV.
9. Rainmaker – create and maintain 50,000 GV each month, recruit and keep at least six active affiliates (at least one Creator or above in each of the three recruiting legs), and maintain 300 RV per month.
10. An affiliate is considered “active” by Uforia Science if they create 100 PV or more each month.
PV stands for Personal Volume and refers to the amount of money spent by Üforia Science customers and affiliates.
RV stands for “Retail Volume” and is made up of the following components:
1. PV resulting from affiliate purchases.
2. PV from direct recruited Üforia Science Beginner rated affiliates and PV from retail customers of a Uforia Science affiliate.
GV stands for “Group Volume” in Üforia Science, and it is made up of a Uforia Science affiliate’s own PV as well as that of their downline spanning three uni-level team levels.
The “uforia science address” is a company that has been around since 2008. It is an MLM company that sells supplements and food products. The company claims to have over 300,000 members worldwide. This review will tell you if the product is worth it or not.
- ütrition reviews
- uforia science coupon
- uforia dna testing
- üforia science stock