Zurvita is an MLM company that offers nutritional supplements. Read this review to see if the Zurvita opportunity is worth it, or not.
1. What services and products does Zurvita provide? Zurvita is a company that distributes nutritional supplements that are designed to increase your zest for life.
2. Which Zurvita products are the most popular? Their best-selling product, Zeal for Life, is an energy and concentration drink that contains 50 beneficial superfoods, vitamins, and minerals. Their rice bran protein powder is also well-known for supporting a busy and active lifestyle. Zurvita Burn is another option.
3. How much does it cost to become a Zurvita member?
To become a Zurvita consultant, you must pay a $35 registration fee. Then you’ll need to buy a Starter Pak, which may cost anywhere between $274.95 and $549.95. The first year has come to an end. You must pay a $25 yearly renewal fee on the anniversary date of your approval as an independent consultant to remain active.
4. Is Zurvita a rip-off? No, Zurvita is a genuine firm that sells genuine goods.
5. What is the BBB rating of Zurvita? A+
6. Has Zurvita been in business for a long time? Beginning in the year 2008,
7. What is Zurvita’s annual income? The amount is $94 million.
8. How many Zurvita distributors are there in total? 28,286
9. What are the different sorts of cases that have been filed? In 2017, Truth in Advertising called Zurvita out for making fraudulent revenue promises. The vast majority of cases have been settled.
LifeVantage and Trevo are two comparable businesses.